Monday, May 27, 2013

Wonderful Imperfections

     Honestly no one is perfect though many strive to be but I think all the little imperfections are what makes life more interesting. Just think if everything was perfect and just right, then where's the fun in that. Over the years I've found that no matter how perfect you try to be it will never be enough. What you think is perfect my not be what someone else thinks is perfect. Now I think as long as I'm happy then what does it matter if I'm not perfect because in the end it's what I think that matters after all. I know I'm not the only one that thinks this way after all many people us unconventional  methods, have different ways of seeing things and doing things which in the end actually helps us all. Plus it makes this life worth living when your having fun and not worrying so much. 

                                                    Image by Mar 

No comments:

Post a Comment